> About Us

About Us

< Go Back

"Useful solutions to life's everyday puzzles"

  • Handy Ideas provides useful solutions to life's everyday puzzles.
  • We are an online shop selling new useful ideas, all you need is an internet browser to shop with us.
  • Shopping is easy and secure, orders are delivered direct to you.
  • Our customers are on the lookout for top ideas for gifts or gadgets.

So what makes a Handy Idea?

Q1 - Is it Useful?
The definition of Handy is Useful.

Q2 - Is it new?
The potato peeler is useful but it's not a new - we all have one already!

Q3 - Does it solve an everyday puzzle?
Will it make your life easier?
"99% or our products can be defined as a Handy Idea; the other 1% are just for fun!"

  • We aim to be the top online marketplace for new and useful Gadgets and Gizmos.
  • Handy Ideas are always on the lookout for new and exciting products.

Handy Ideas aim to provide the best online shopping experience available to customers

"Handy Ideas are committed to providing a reliable and hassle free shopping experience for all customers and aim to provide this in a professional yet personal manner. Customers can trust Handy Ideas and buy in confidence; we aim to provide customers with 100% hassle free customer service."

Handy Ideas team goal is to provide a fast and efficient personal service.

Don't just take our word for it though:

"Worked so well purchased another one also the service and speed of handy ideas in dealing with order and postage was first class would highly recommend."

"Very impressed with the speedy delivery and quality of products - I've just ordered some more waterproof iphone cases!"

"This item Is good for watching something on the phone. Supports it making phone stand up. It's useful, small and neat. Handy Ideas were very prompt with delivery too Would order from Handy ideas again in the near future."

"What a brilliant gadget, keeps all the wires off surfaces and the loop fits around all the plug sockets I have in my house. The base can be neatly flipped away when not in use. Handy and inexppensive."

Our history

  • 2010 Handy Ideas established
  • 2012 Handy Ideas moved to new larger warehouse and office premises
  • 2012 Handy Ideas goes multichannel (eBay, Website, Amazon etc.)

"The future is very exciting for Handy Ideas, further UK expansion planned and new members of the team joining us as the Company grows".

  • If you would like to recommend a product please let us know
  • If you're an inventor or an individual with a great product to sell we would love to hear from you - we are always on the lookout for new Handy Ideas!
  • Email Us: info@handyideas.co.uk